Why do employees prefer Drug World?
As a member of the Drug World team our employees receive a competitive salary, great benefits package, the opportunity to work with the latest in pharmacy technology and get to spend time working with our friendly & talented staff.
Drug World Pharmacies is a growing family-owned retail pharmacy chain headquartered in Rockland County, New York. We currently have three pharmacies within the Rockland, Dutchess & Putnam County communities.
At Drug World, our goal is to provide our customers with... Quality Care, Superior Service & Greater Choice. The best way we can achieve our goal is to surround ourselves with team members who understand the value of customer service and are committed to meeting our customers' needs.
We are always looking for bright and talented individuals to join our retail team. If you have the skills we are looking for and if you are seeking the opportunity to provide the best in customer care, we want to hear from you! Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Drug World is an equal opportunity employer.
Drug World Pharmacies strives to maintain high customer service standard. We are seeking full-time managers to maintain and exceed these standards. Chain drug store experience is preferred.
As a Drug World Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Inventory Management
- Merchandising/Display Maintenance
- Hiring, Training & Supervising Store Employees
- Cash Management
- Customer Service
- General Store Operations
- Loss Prevention
Cashiers & Drivers
We offer part-time and full-time positions for our cashiers and drivers. Cashiers are trained to provide the best in customer service, proper cash handling, store merchandising tasks, and much more.
Re-discover why you became a pharmacist!
We are seeking both full-time and part-time Pharmacists.
Drug World Pharmacists have the opportunity to...
- Work with talented support staff. Our pharmacy technicians complete an extensive training program providing them with the knowledge and skills to fully support our pharmacists and service our customers.
- practice in modern pharmacies. Our pharmacies are equipped with the tools and equipment for pharmacists to perform their duties with precision and efficiency.
- take the time to counsel patients. The efficiency of our pharmacy departments workflow system gives pharmacists the time to spend counseling patients without feeling rushed to return to filling & checking prescriptions.
A Drug World Pharmacist must have...
- an active New York state (immunizing) pharmacy license
- a commitment to excellent customer service
At Drug World we understand the challenges, the drive, and the commitment required for Pharmacy Students to achieve their goal in earning their Pharmacy Degree. We offer accredited pharmacy internships in cooperation with Rutgers, Albany and Long Island University's Colleges of Pharmacy. As a Pharmacy Intern you have the opportunity to work in a community pharmacy setting which provides you with hands on customer service, medication management, dispensing duties, pharmacy management and much more. We have three locations within New York State and our pharmacy staff is ready to help you in achieving your goal of a Pharmacy Degree.
Pharmacy Technicians maintain consistency and efficiency within the pharmacy department by assisting pharmacists and serving the needs of customers. We provide an extensive training program to all of our pharmacy technicians.
Our Pharmacy Technician's duties include:
- Customer service
- Prescription data entry
- Prescription filling
- Rx filing
- Doctor calls
- Prepare daily orders and returns
- Maintain and spread the high level of Drug World customer service.
- Compliance with all applicable Federal & State regulations.
- Work along with cashiers (and as a cashier if needed) to locate prescriptions and answer questions to provide customers with their prescriptions in a timely manner.
- Maintain daily invoice logs and inventory reports.
- Assist in the training and development of all pharmacy department new hires.
- Maintain daily operations of the automation (where applicable) and drug inventory.
Drug World Pharmacies offer our full time staff:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical & RX Coverage
- LTD Coverage
- Life & AD&D Coverage
- Voluntary Vision, Life and Dental Coverage
- 401k with Employer Match
- Liberal Employee Discount
- Sick/Personal Days
- Vacation Days
- Professional Liability Insurance
- In-house third party help desk